At this time, we are not accepting any requests for rentals due to the ongoing pandemic. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Looking to host your next event at Annoor Academy?
We have spaces available for lectures, dinners, sports, and gatherings. Please inquire about your reservation today!
The school and gym have a very active schedule, so please be sure to use the form or contact the school before using the gym or school to ensure its availability.
Anyone using the gym or facility must sign this waiver.
Up to 200 people
- Full Setup (tables, chairs, linens)
- Full Cleanup
- Childcare with activities (ages 4 – 8 y/o)
- Use of Tables, Linens, Chairs
- Disposable Dinnerware
- Options for Decor
- Chafing Sets with Burners
- Serving Utensils
- Beverage Dispensers
Gym Usage Guidelines
In order to keep the school and gym safe and secure, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Follow the appropriate flow of traffic around the building and only park in designated parking spots.
- The campus speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Observe prayer times. Congregational ‘Isha prayer is held in the musulla.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, including keeping shirts on at all times.
- No food or gum allowed in the gymnasium.
- Only water is allowed in the gymnasium. Please clean up spills immediately.
- Please, no music at this time. Do not play with the speakers or sound equipment.
- Please do not adjust the thermostat. Designated individuals have access to do so.
- If in the gym, please do not access the school building other than the bathrooms.